Please stop! I can't take it anymore! We've covered this again and again and again... We can't make any more jokes about it. We're wrung dry! This was beyond funny years ago. This went past funny to morbid to satire to back to funny to indifferently ignored and then surprisingly rediscovered and then forgotten again.
Just think, at the dawn of the first SCO filing:
- We had not yet started the US-Iraq War.
- The HBO TV series Carnivale had not yet premiered.
- Martha Stewart had yet to see the inside of a courtroom.
- Hurricane Katrina was still two years in the future.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger had not yet become California's governor.
- Comedian Bob Hope was still alive.
- Singer Johnny Cash was still alive.
- "Swiftboating" was not a word.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King had yet to hit a theater.
- Google had not yet launched Chrome.
- Apple had not yet launched the iPhone.
- Ubuntu had not yet launched its initial release.
- And of course, I had not yet registered the domain penguinpetes.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus